Frequently Asked Questions About Hemp Oil & CBD
Our private label full-spectrum hemp oil has quickly become one of our most popular products. Many sellers are scrambling to get their hands on these popular products, at the same time we know that even more sellers are interested but still have a lot of questions before they get started. Here are the most frequently asked questions about private label hemp oil...
What is Hemp Oil?Hemp oil is derived from hemp plants. It can come from the seeds, the stalk and/or the flowering tops. Interest in hemp oil has been skyrocketing the last few years and so has the demand for hemp products. Everything from lotions to supplements people are looking to incorporate more hemp into their lives. A lot of this is due to the fact that researchers are now realizing that hemp oil has a wide range of amazing health benefits. All things hemp were once considered taboo because of hemp’s close relation to marijuana. But as science has expanded our understanding of what hemp can do for us, many of these myths have been dispersed. As the public has learned more and demand has increased for hemp oil products, ecommerce platforms and merchant accounts are now open to these products as well.
What’s the Difference Between Hemp Oil and CBD Oil?When people refer to hemp oil they usually mean full-spectrum hemp oil. This means that it contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids. Hemp CBD oil on the other hand has a higher concentration of cannabidiol (CBD). Full-spectrum hemp oil does contain CBD but in smaller, naturally occurring quantities. Research suggests that while CBD has shown to have a ton of amazing benefits its effects are maximized as part of the spectrum of cannabinoids instead of totally isolated on it’s own.
Benefits of Hemp oilPeople that are using hemp oil or even CBD oil aren’t doing so in order to get high. There’s been a lot of research in recent years that has shown that hemp oil can have amazing benefits for physical and mental health.
- May help with feelings of anxiety and depression
- May assist with chronic pain relief
- Reduces inflammation
- Reducing oxidative stress
- Insomnia and other sleep related issues
- Promotes healthy weight
- Much more
What makes Hemp/CBD supplements beneficial?
There are many factors that add to what makes hemp oil so beneficial. While we’ve already discussed a few things like cannabinoids, those aren’t the only thing that make hemp oil healthy.
- Hemp Seed Oil - Hemp seed oil is pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant. When extracted the oil from the hemp seed contains omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acid. In fact, the hemp seed oil is known to have what experts consider the perfect ratio of fats for healthy living.
- Cannabinoids - Hemp oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant but cannabinoids are extracted from the whole plant. There are over 100 cannabinoids each with different benefits.
- Cannabinol (CBD) - While there are over 100 different cannabinoids the most popular and well known is definitely CBD. It’s not a psychoactive like THC but it’s said to help with pain management, inflammation, mood, sleep and appetite among other benefits.
- Hemp Extract - Hemp extract involves the combination of the components pulled from the entire plant(seeds and stock). This also means that supplements containing Hemp Extract offer the benefits of the hemp seed and the most prominent cannabinoid found in the rest of the plant, CBD.
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract - A full spectrum hemp extract is the cream of the crop and best type of product you can ask for in the industry. It contains all the benefits of the entire hemp plant from seed to stalk. As a result consumers using a full spectrum hemp extract supplement see the largest benefits, compared with other hemp extract supplement.