Benefits Of Full Spectrum Hemp Supplements
Since 2016 there has been a lot of talk about hemp based supplements and a huge influx of people selling different hemp supplements. Some of the most commonly found are, hemp seed oil, hemp extract, CBD oil, and Full Spectrum hemp extract.
With these different supplements on the market it poses the following questions: What is the difference between these different products? Which one gives the most benefit? etc. So let's dive in and learn more about the world of hemp!
What is the difference Between the Different Hemp Supplements on the market?
- Hemp Seed Oil - hemp seed oil is cold pressed and extracted from the seed of the hemp plant and has amazing omega fatty acids
- CBD Oil - Cannabidiol (CBD) is extracted from the leaves and stalk of the hemp plant. CBD is one of 100+ different cannabinoids found within the plant that contains no THC (the psychoactive agent found in marijuana). Because it makes up 70-80% of the cannabinoids in hemp it provides a lot of the benefits of hemp.
- Hemp Extract - Is a combination of hemp seed oil, and CBD isolate. This supplement gives you the benefits of both the seed and the stalk.
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract - A Full spectrum hemp extract supplement provides the most benefits of any of the above supplements. Because it contains the hemp seed oil, and all of the 100+ cannabinoids found within the hemp plant and not just CBD, it stands to have amazing benefits.
Are Hemp and Marijuana The Same Thing?
Consumer misconception has spread for many years over Full Spectrum Hemp due to the change in laws for Marijuana in 1970 which almost completely halted research. What the general public is not commonly aware of is that Hemp is in fact not Marijuana. While they are both Sativa plants the Cannabis Sativa (Research based Hemp) is generally very low in THC and high in CBD. In fact, it's thought that CBD provides approximately 70-80% of the benefits people experience from sativa Indica (medical marijuana).
Are Hemp Supplements Legal?
CBD has shown this potential for years but the taboo around cannabis has kept CBD off the radar. It's important to understand that after the processing of Full Spectrum Hemp in order to get the benefits of CBD that the product will test THC free. CBD products must have .3% or less of THC in order to be legally sold as hemp.
This makes it a nutritional supplement that is legal over-the-counter in ALL 50 states. Now that hemp is gaining traction with a better reputation it appears this compound found in full spectrum hemp is poised for big market growth.
Benefits Of Using Full Spectrum Hemp
Have you ever heard of the endocannabinoid system (ECS)? The ECS was discovered in the 1990's. This discovery taught us that cannabinoids work by binding themselves to neuro cannabinoid receptors. This receptor effects in large part your experiences with Pain, adrenaline, Appetite, Memory, inflammation, etc.
Different cannabinoids in Full Spectrum Hemp such as CBD, CBG and 141 others (THC is removed) affect these receptors in a positive way, CBD and CBG being the primary cannabinoids and as a result the 2 that are the most studied. You can learn more about the different Cannabinoids and Terpenes here.
Here are just a few of the many benefits that hemp can provide
- Supports healthy skin
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes calm and relaxation
- Helps fight inflammation
Selling Hemp Oil Extract Supplements
We offer wholesale buying options to help companies build their own brand of hemp supplements. Learn more about The Hemp Oil Revolution Here and see why you should sell our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract Supplements.